To join Dynamic Federal Credit Union you must meet the membership requirements including
the purchase and maintenance of at least $5.00 in your shares (savings account) at all times. By opening your
share account with the credit union you have the full rights and privileges of all credit union services.
Dynamic Federal Credit Union's field of membership is designated as a community bond as
"The field of membership shall be limited to those having the following common bond:
- Person's who live, worship, work, or attend school in, and
businesses and other legal entities located in Mercer County, Ohio; (3/24/03)
- Members of record of this credit union as of March 24, 2003, the date
of conversion to a community field of membership;
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this
- Employees of this credit union;
- Members of the immediate family or household; and
- Organizations of such person"
Important information about procedures for
opening a new account
US PATRIOT ACT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires
all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address,
date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s
license or other identifying documents.